Registration Cancellation by Participant:
All cancellations of Evangelion 2021 registrations, must be made in writing to Youth Apostolate, Syro-Malabar Eparchy of St. Thomas the Apostle, Melbourne via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Cancellations will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend the event.
- The above terms and conditions apply to the events by the Youth Apostolate of the Eparchy unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Event Cancellation by Youth Apostolate, Syro-Malabar Eparchy of St. Thomas, Melbourne:
- The Youth Apostolate of the Eparchy reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or any other unforeseen circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer their registration for the same event when offered again.
- If the event is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, registrants would be offered a refund after deducting the administration fee.
Privacy and Security of Credit Card Information Provided by Participants:
- The Youth Apostolate of the Syro-Malabar Eparchy of St. Thomas, Melbourne takes reasonable steps to protect the privacy and safety of information provided.
- We do not store credit card information on our website.
- We use a third-party payment processor with secure payment technology for all transactions held on our site.
- We do not, at any time, hold or store any credit card information or data on our website.